Thursday, November 6, 2008

Love Party : Speedzone 2008

It was d B-O-M-B!

Went there with Sarah and Ned. Joined Reno and Ilya. Had fun like hell. I was damn tired cos didnt sleep at all d night before that. Went home around 5++am after sending Ilya to Petaling Jaya, Sarah and Ned to Putrajaya and Reno to Melawati. Slept for 4 hours before going to Formula One Circuit, Sepang. What a weekend lah =p

So malas weiii to write what else happened on that nite so i copied from party-ing mama's thanks yeah! *muahx muahx*

The weekend was fun-filled with Formula One events and activities. Other than the vantage cars and fashion shows, more interestingly, I got to meet some very cute, talented and humble world-renowned DJs!! And you might have guessed by now, that I'm actually referring to the DJs who performed at the SpeedZone Tour 2008!

Then there was Matt Hardwick. Remember what I said about him in my previous post, they he is so handsome and cute looking from all the publicity shots I got, right? Well, it has proven that my judgment was as accurate as a bee sting! He is as cute as I have imagined him to be, only chubbier lor. Maybe he has gained some extra pounds since it's winter now in UK. Yet, he still is cute, in a chubby way, not the hot hunk manner. Even my photographer said his skin texture is very good, pinkish and radiates light under the flash!! WOAH!!! So jealous!!!

Topan, backstage winner from my blog, and Matt Hardwick. Can see Matt's radiant skin tone or not?? I think the skincare brands should get him to endorse their men's skincare products lah!


However, Matt's skin is nothing compared to the beauty of his girlfriend lah!!! Clad in a devilish red GUICCI piece, she is S.U.P.E.R. S.I.Z.Z.L.I.N.G H.O.T ok!!! Deep set eyes, b
ig wavy hair, tall slender curvey figure, copper-toned skin!! PWUAH!! I was just like an ugly duckling standing next to her lah. But then she did not despise me, instead was sooooo nice to have agreed to take a picture with me. *Mental note: Me must lose fat & transform from an ugly duckling to a gorgeous swan!*

*then yada yada yada...*

.

Here some pics taken on that nite :

.

p/s : haha sorry 4 d late posting =p

No comments: